18 January 2011

A Grateful Heart's Poem

There's so much to be thankful for.
I cannot list them all!
First is the One who
Catches me when I fall.
Not literally, of course!
He is Jesus Christ.
The love He has for us
Shouldn't leave us surprised.
Next is my husband
Who understands and cares
All about me,
Even wears and tears.
Third is my daughter,
Who's sweet and strong-willed.
Lets me learn patience
In the mommying field.
Fourth is my baby boy
Whose smiles I treasure,
So cute, lovable. Brings
Happiness I cannot measure.
Fifth are my family
And friends who really
Are there to inspire
And support me.
Lastly, I'm thankful
For each blessing received,
For each morning, a chance
That dreams may be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin