29 March 2011

Earth Hour 2011 in Trinoma

Baby Caleb joined Earth Hour, too!
It was really a spur of the moment decision and I am glad my good friend Meg could accommodate and date me, and my little guy. We had dinner at Cibo inside the mall.

Before it was soiled
Halfway through our meal, someone was switching off the lights. We were like, are they closing? I forgot all about the Earth Hour at 8:30 in the evening. We had an early Earth Hour at home in the afternoon because of the brownout. Would you believe that there was low power supply?

It was like dining in a dimmed restaurant but the lighting was uneven that it made us sleepy.

How Trinoma looked like with lights partially turned off
Too bad we didn't have time for dessert, hehe! But it was a nice, simple evening with food and conversation on our life issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin