One day, I decided to date my 4-year-old Elle at Mall of Asia. I was curious about the NIDO Fortified Science Discovery Center so I allotted time for a tour of the place. Even though I knew she's too young to appreciate Science stuff, I still thought there might be something that could interest her. Or she might learn something new.
|Some of the things seen there|
|What Elle did there|
- The Kinect where she danced
- The iPad storybooks
- Watching the show about moon landing in the planetarium with the dome-shaped ceiling as screen
- The interactive fear wall
- The robots, did you see Astroboy?
- Simulated airplane-flying and earthquake (although I got confused operating it)
- The popcorn!
Will we come back? Maybe when she's in grade school. It's always nice to bring children to places like this and museums. I hope we'll be able to go to Museo Pambata (Children's Museum) one day.