13 July 2012

Family Activities Planning

When my third child turns 4 or 5, there are a few activities that I want to do with my children. There are some places that I want to go with all of them. I want to experience and learn new things with them.

  1. I would like for us to visit museums like Museo Pambata and Mind Museum.
  2. I long to watch live musicals and theatrical productions like the recently shown Sound of Music.
  3. I couldn't wait to get my hands on cirque du soleil tickets for a one-of-kind experience. And concert tickets like roger waters tickets and radiohead tickets for when they are teenagers, if they will be into that sort of thing.
  4. Someday, we would be able to experience Disneyland and Disneyworld. It was unforgettable for me when I went to Orlando and L.A. many, many years ago. I'd love for my kids to enjoy that, too.
  5. Playing sports like badminton or biking with them is also part of the plan. It would feel great to be getting fit as a family, right?

via
How about you? Do you have any activity plans for your family?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin