02 August 2012

My First ZALORA Purchase


It seems like only yesterday I was planning my children's joint birthday party, and now, I am at it again with my third baby's first birthday party. It's gonna be a kiddie party this time so there would be games. With games, there would be prizes.

As I was browsing the items under Php999 in ZALORA, I chanced upon these cute lunchboxes. Who knew that I would find prizes online? What I'm happy about is that my hubby approved of them.


I like online shopping but one of the things that's holding me back from hoarding is the shipping fee I need to pay (and my budget, of course!). If it's possible to buy everything from just one online store, I would shop there forever so I'd pay for shipping only once. Imagine my ecstasy when I found out that ZALORA offers free shipping nationwide! It's like shopping heaven. And one for even mommies like me since there are stuff for the home and for the children.


In less than 24 hours since I placed my order, my package arrived. I received a small but wonderful surprise when I opened it, I get a 10% off my next purchase. Yay! 

To browse the items under Php999, click here: http://www.zalora.com.ph/under-p999/

Get 5% discount for shopping at ZALORA, just use my voucher code "CymCazza123G", with a minimum Php500 worth of purchase. Online shopping is now more fun and more convenient!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin