07 December 2012

Every mom wants to hear a 'yes' from her child/ren.

And this parenting seminar can help! 


I have decided to go since I am lacking in the patience department of parenting. I need to learn different approaches so I could parent positively. I don't want to turn into a monster mom anymore. Even my hubby is complaining. He even set the condition that we will start going to church when the children are disciplined and behaved. I think moms need all the help they can get providing it's in line with their belief system, and this is one of them, for me. 

2 comments:

  1. It was wonderful to have met you in person, Cym! Thank you again to your little princess for the drawing she gave me. She is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to meet you, Olga! Hehe! Hope you like the drawing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin