21 March 2014

The UNICEF Tap Project

I haven't tried this yet but I will very soon. I would like to help children in any way I can. I guess that's how women's hearts grow big when they become mothers.



This UNICEF Tap Project could help us not be addicted to our smart phones, but what's better is that it could help children have access to clean water, something more vital than our cellphones!

Here's the deal, for every 10 minutes you don't touch your phone, generous donors can fund one day of clean water for a child in need. Great, right? Go to uniceftapproject.org on your phones and it will detect your cellphones' movement. 

If you really cannot not touch your phones, you can always donate.

I want to do this because I want to limit my cellphone usage, join the hands free revolution and help children to a super important and basic need: WATER!

Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin