10 September 2014

My Hyperthyroidism

I will miss you, my figure.

I like a slimmer figure, who doesn't?

But, I know I'm sick, I need to see the doctor, to take medicine.

I have difficulty sleeping at night. I get tired very easily. There's swelling on my neck. Some say my eyes are bulging.

Yes, I display symptoms of hyperthyroidism. I was diagnosed in 2004, if I remember correctly. I was so thin back then. 

Since I got pregnant with my third baby, it was normal, until now. She's almost three years old. I went to the doctor and I was prescribed medicine again. The doctor wondered what triggered it.

I guess it's goodbye to a slimmer figure. But it's better for my health.

If you display the symptoms below, then you also have hyperthyroidism.


But, you have hypothyroidism if you display the signs below.


I snapped these at my doctor's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin