Savings could also go the same way. It's much exciting, too! Take for example the razor that's being bought each month. If I become a member of the Dollar Shave Club (DSC), I would get shaving supplies, like their razors, for as low as $1 a month. I would have an extra $100 after a year. That's a lot!
So, what would I do with an extra $100?
- Buy new jeans! With all the ice cream cones I had for a year, I'm going to need new pants that are a size or two bigger.
- Go book shopping! I would love to get my hands on new titles! (even if I still have a long to-read list)
- Get a gift for my husband. I don't have any idea what to buy, yet. Maybe more razors from DSC?
- Or maybe I should just date my hubby at a restaurant with an all-you-can-eat buffet! Yum!
- Go crazy with online shopping! Woohoo!
How about you? What would you do with an extra 100 bucks?
Want to know more? Watch this video!