22 July 2016

Human Nature Acne Defense Solution Gel

The common misconception is that pimples break out during the awkward teenage stage. I am in my 30's and pimples still appear randomly. When that happens, it goes to show that my face is really oily or there's bacteria. It also gets annoying! It's painful and a woman in her midlife having zits is not a nice sight to behold.

I haven't yet found the perfect facial wash to prevent that. But, I did discover a product that makes zits more manageable.



The Human Nature Acne Defense is a wonder product that dries up acne breakouts in 3-5 days. I can feel my skin tightening and the pimples becoming smaller, then eventually drying up. I have to be religious in applying it, though, or else it will take longer than a week. The affected area tingles and then after a few hours, the pimple becomes smaller. Eventually, only a scab will be left. I suggest not removing this with your nail so that the skin will not scar. I made this mistake and I could still see a light and faded brown spot.

It's a solution gel that I dab (it should not be rubbed!) on my pimples after I clean my face. The product's consistency is viscous. It doesn't drip when applied on the face and yet it spreads easily on large areas. It comes in a 20g pump bottle which I find easy to use. I just have to figure out how to get the last drop when it's almost empty. The packaging is simple. There's cardboard with a round hole on the bottom and there's another on the top to hold the bottle in place to avoid it rolling around in the box since the size is perfect for traveling.

It smells like herbal medicine at first, but the scent is not overpowering. I don't notice it after a few seconds.

It is made with tea tree oil that has antibacterial properties. Human Nature is a brand that manufactures natural products that are free from harmful alcohol, SLS/SLES, synthetic fragrances, parabens, etc. 

The skin absorbs 60% of topical products, that's why I am relieved that this product is 100% natural. 

I would highly recommend you defend your face from pimples using Human Nature's Acne Defense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin