18 October 2017

Ramen Craving Satisfied



It was a cool evening. Or maybe it was because I just showered. 

Even while I was at Ace Water Spa, ramen was on my mind. Or maybe even before we got to swimming class, I was already craving. I kind of felt like a pregnant woman. Glad my hubby went along with it. Teehee!


TORITON SHOYU (Soy Sauce Base) Php360
If I'm not mistaken, this was my order. The egg was deliciously cooked. The soup was not that tasty, though. It’s as if the meat was burnt because there was a hint of bitterness on it and bled into the soup.


TORITON TAN-TAN MEN (Spicy Ramen) Php380
This was my hubby's order. He likes spicy food, but he wasn't impressed with this. He sprinkled it with lots and lots of chili powder. 

The ordering style here is different than our frequently visited Ajisen. Upon entering, we needed to go to a counter to order and then pay right away, before we get to sit down. There is a chance we could be seated beside a stranger because there were no individual tables. The long table wraps around the sort of open kitchen. Everyone faces the same direction. The kitchen, where they prepare the food, also contains the people who serve. 

I had my ramen, though! Ramen craving satisfied. But, I don't think we'll go back to Ramen Shokudo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin