27 September 2018

Announcing my online shop: Cym Heart Nature

Cym Heart Nature Store


https://humanheartnature.com/buy/cymplified
Human Nature products I usually buy


I have been using Human Nature products for many years now. I still support this brand and some of its products, especially the feminine wash. 

Eight years ago, I reviewed it on this blog, link below. It looks different now, the packaging, but I still love it. It really prevents itchy discharge for me. (Sorry, TMI!)


My hubby and I liked the smell of the Citrus Burst Sanitizer. I use it whenever we change our bedding, like a linen spray. I also carry a small version in my bag to clean my hands and the toilet seats in public restrooms.

The kids use the children's toothpaste in raspberry mint. This is a staple for us. Ever since I joined Human Nature as a dealer, I have always wanted them to make natural kids' toothpaste because I was worried my young ones would ingest chemical-laden teeth gels. My wish came true!

For our fur babies, a gentle shampoo made with coconut-derived cleansers and nutrient-rich plant extracts.

Recently, I opened my Online Dealer Shop, it's called Cym Heart Nature. If you wish to buy Human Nature products, kindly buy via my online store to support me. Click on my link, sign up/sign in and then shop. 

I would really appreciate it! 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin