23 February 2015

What would I do with an extra $100?

Did you know that the little, seemingly negligible expenses that we shell out each month add up to much at the end of the year? If I buy an ice cream cone from the nearby convenience store for $.50 each week, I would be spending $24 a year!

Savings could also go the same way. It's much exciting, too! Take for example the razor that's being bought each month. If I become a member of the Dollar Shave Club (DSC), I would get shaving supplies, like their razors, for as low as $1 a month. I would have an extra $100 after a year. That's a lot!

So, what would I do with an extra $100?
  • Buy new jeans! With all the ice cream cones I had for a year, I'm going to need new pants that are a size or two bigger.
  • Go book shopping! I would love to get my hands on new titles! (even if I still have a long to-read list)
  • Get a gift for my husband. I don't have any idea what to buy, yet. Maybe more razors from DSC?
  • Or maybe I should just date my hubby at a restaurant with an all-you-can-eat buffet! Yum!
  • Go crazy with online shopping! Woohoo!
How about you? What would you do with an extra 100 bucks?



Want to know more? Watch this video!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin