16 May 2008

I wonder...

I wonder why it's raining everyday for almost a week now. It's just the middle of May! It's supposed to be still summer. I haven't been to the beach yet and now the sun's hiding from me. He he! But I have already swam in pools with my little daughter Elhaym. She really enjoys playing with water. I hope she would be good at swimming, unlike me. He he!

I was rushed to the ER last May 14 because I had difficulty breathing and my chest was tightening so much that it hurt. My back hurt, too and tears were trickling down my face. I thought I was going to die! This was the first time something like that happened to me. I never thought that Hyperthyroidism could act up like that. I was given Inderal to slow down my heartbeat. I went to the Maxicare accredited doctor after I was released, and he said that, it might be my anithyroid medicine was not yet effecting since I have been taking it for just three days. Yesterday, the pain came back, so I took Inderal. I am not sure if this is the right way to do it. I need to check with my doctor when she comes back from the U. S. I wonder what is happening to my body...

I plan to take up photography. It will be Rix's and my new business venture, besides my working at the bank. I hope it will be fruitful. I don't know what to expect yet since I am new with this aspect of the arts. I wonder if this will be a good business for us. Nowadays, ways to generate extra income are welcome.

I wonder if things here in the Philippines would still improve. What's high and up? Oil prices, food prices, crime rates, and conflicts. What are down and low? Morals, salary, and selflessness. It's so sad.

*sigh* I wonder why my blog ended on such a sad note...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin