26 January 2011

How To: Spruce up your ice cream


  1. Scoop some ice cream into desired bowl/glass/cup. A plain flavor will do since chocolate chips, nuts, etc. are not already mixed in. However, I used Choco Peanut flavored ice cream, teehee!
  2. Drizzle some chocolate syrup. I used Coco Power Fudge made from VCO (virgin coconut oil) I bought from some students at the last bazaar I set up Human Nature booth in.
  3. Break off some dark chocolate into chunks. Top onto ice cream with chocolate fudge syrup. I think mine are a bit too big, hyuk! 

  1. Here, I used Ube (purple yam)-flavored ice cream.
  2. I drizzled it with Coco Power Fudge again.
  3. Then I topped the concoction with M&M's and cashew nuts. Yummy! I love ice cream with chocolate and nuts, be it cashew, almond, peanut, or walnut.
Actually, the possibilities are endless! There are just so many flavors of ice cream to choose from+syrups like chocolate, caramel, strawberry, maple+toppings like chocolate bars, any type of nuts, cereals like crisped rice, cornflakes,and fresh fruits like banana and mango. Slurp! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin