Don't you go thinking that I only watch sports. One sport that I actively played before was badminton. I found myself missing it one day. I hope to go back to playing it with my hubby, like before, when the kids are a little bigger. This sedentary lifestyle of mine has me:
- feeling old because of back aches and knee pains
- annoyed at my even wider hips
- thinking that my post-pregnancy belly is very stubborn
- locking in toxins because I don't sweat that much
- feeling lazy or sluggish or lethargic
All of which are not good! I need to get moving! I could go back to playing badminton, or I could try a little biking. The popular sport nowadays is running. What sport is great for a mommy and would involve fun and family?