07 May 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist

As a mommy, I think that shopping would not be complete without scouting or buying things for my children. Even when I am just window shopping in real life or online. Online, I don't need to go out of the Fences of our home, but also, it could be a hassle to go to so many websites to find the stuff I need or want. Thanks to Churp Churp, I discovered ZALORA and thought that I might find my ideal shoes there. Believe or not, I haven't yet found a pair of shoes that I really, really love. Oh, and I have trouble wearing slip-on pumps, flats or heels without any strap, so my alternatives are the slingback, Mary Jane type or with ankle strap ones. So, the first on my wishlist is this pair of Shoo In DOTI beige high heels that hopefully could pass as nude pumps that could go well with any dress and would be good for a formal affair.
ZALORA caters to mommies like me who like to shop for their families. There are clothing and accessories there for the dads and the kids. There are also baby gear from popular brands. My husband needs a new pair of pants so I chose this pair of 101 New York Chinos for him.


ZALORA is great for mommies' little fashionistas to window shop and browse. The cute pink dress from Periwinkle below was personally picked by my 4-year-old. 


ZALORA is a great way for me to shop for my active toddler without having to bring him along. My one-year-old boy needs a pair of comfy shoes he can use for going out and about, so I chose this pair of TOMS tiny classics navy canvas for him. 


ZALORA has so much baby stuff I want to buy for my littlest angel. There are spoons, suction bowls, and teething rings from Munchkin. I chose this pair of cute Tip Tap Soft Soles eyelet Mary Janes for her to wear with her dresses. This is perfect for parties we will attend. Isn't it adorable?



ZALORA has something for each member in my family. These are just five of the many things in my wishlist that I was happy to create on their website. Try it, it's fun!




Blog Widget by LinkWithin