25 September 2017

Is Micellar Water a must?

I first read about Micellar Water in a mommy blog. Since I have poor facial skin, it piqued my curiosity.

Therefore, when I bought gifts for my friend from Beauty MNL, I added a bottle of Micellar Water for me.




Now that I have one, I have no idea when to incorporate it into my skincare routine.

I searched online and this article from L'Oreal popped out.



I haven't done my face with full make-up yet, therefore, I used Micellar Water right after gym.

According to the article:

Cleanse skin after a workout.
Since micellar water requires no water to dampen the skin or rinse with, it makes it a great cleansing option to take with you when you are on-the-go or after a workout at the gym. It’s important to clean skin after a workout so that sweat on your skin won’t mix with oil and clog your pores.

The first time I used it at home, my face felt sticky. Maybe because it was humid. Or my skin wasn't accustomed to the product yet.

When I used it after my workout at the gym, with the aircon on, my face felt refreshed. The cotton ball I used had visible traces of dark-colored residue. My cheeks felt smooth.

I hope that skin on my face will improve with each use.

right after workout, right after applying micellar water

1 comment:

  1. Since micellar water requires no water to dampen the skin or rinse with, it makes it a great cleansing option to take with you when you are on-the-go or after a workout at the gym. Appointbox expert says It’s important to clean skin after a workout so that sweat on your skin won’t mix with oil and clog your pores.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin